Investigation of Leishmania RNA Virus 2 (LRV2) in Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Strains Isolated from Hatay, Turkey
2. Kurt, O, Mansur, N, Cavus, I, et al. First report and in silico analysis of Leishmania virus (LRV2) identified in an autochtho-nous Leishmania major isolate in Turkey. New Microbiol. 2019. 42,64-67.
3. Çulha G, Kaya T, Dogramaci AÇ. Geno-typing of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Cases Detected Before and After Migration with Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction in Hatay. Turkish J Parasitol. 2020;44(1),48-52.
4. Toz SO, Culha G, Zeyrek FY, et al. A real-time ITS1-PCR based method in the diag-nosis and species identification of Leish-mania parasite from human and dog clini-cal samples in Turkey. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2013;7:e2205.
5. Hajjaran H, Mahdi M, Mohebali M, et al. Detection and molecular identification of Leishmania RNA virus (LRV) in Iranian Leishmania species. Arch Virol. 2016. 161(12),3385-3390.
6. Kleschenko Y, Grybchuk D, Matveeva N S, et al. Molecular Characterization of Leishmania RNA virus 2 in Leishmania major from Uzbekistan. Genes. 2019;10(10),830.
7. Saberi R, Fakhar M, Hajjaran, H., et al. 2020. Presence and diversity of Leishmania RNA virus in an old zoonotic cutaneous leishmaniasis focus, northeastern Iran: Haplotype and phylogenetic based ap-proach. Int J Infect Dis.101,6-13.
|Issue||Vol 17 No 3 (2022)|
|Section||Letter to the Editor|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|