Malaria Prevention in Imposed War 1980-1988
AbstractMalaria Prevention in Imposed War 1980-1988
-https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/. Access on 30/09/2016.
-"Malaria Fact sheet N°94". WHO. March 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- Caraballo H (2014). "Emergency department management of mosquito-borne illness: Malaria, dengue, and west nile virus". Emergency Medicine Practice. 16 (5).
- https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/about/biology/mosquitoes/ Access on 30/09/2016.
- http://www.map.ox.ac.uk/explore/mosquito-malaria-vectors/ Access on 30/09/2016.
- http://www.who.int/ith/diseases/malaria/en/ Access on 30/09/2016.
- Salmanzadeh, S., Foroutan-Rad, M., Khademvatan, S., Moogahi, S., & Bigdeli, S. (2015). Significant Decline of Malaria Incidence in Southwest of Iran (2001–2014). Journal of Tropical Medicine, 2015, 523767. http://doi.org/10.1155/2015/523767.
- Mehrabi Tavana A., Ataee R. A. Malaria as a major threat to military troops in the world. J Mil Med. 2003; 5 (2):135-146.
- Tavana AM. Sandfly fever in the world. Ann Trop Med Public Health 2015;8:83-7.
- Ghahremani, L., Faryabi, R., & Kaveh, M. H. (2014). Effect of Health Education Based on the Protection Motivation Theory on Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Rural Households of Kerman, Iran. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, 5(4), 463–471.
-M Khoobdel, A Mehrabi Tavana, H Vatandoost, MR Abaei Arthropod borne diseases in imposed war during 1980-88.Iran J Arthropod-Born Dis, 2 (1) (2008), pp. 24–32.